A 3-storey corn mill with mansard roof and 11ft diameter overshot waterwheel driving 2 pairs of stones. Unusual sheepwash. Although recorded in 1767, the mill is of an earlier date and was used until 1963. It has been restored by members of the Pitstone and Ivinghoe Museum Society as a working mill. It retains all the atmosphere of a mill in the late 1800s. It is the only watermill to survive in Buckinghamshire with its original machinery. Small display of the principles of milling. Milling demonstrations 5,11,26 May, 13 Jul, 25 Aug, 1500-1700.